• Members, Family and Guests are encouraged to enjoy the hospitality of the club without fear of acts of discrimination, racial vilification or verbal abuse.
• Members, Family and guests will ensure that the comfort of other patrons is not unreasonably disturbed.
• Members, Family and guests will respect other patrons and will conduct themselves in a manner that will not cause offence.
• Abusive or offensive language is not permitted within the clubrooms or surrounds.
• Members, Family and guests when consuming alcohol, will do so responsibly and will accept any staff or licensee decision to amend
behaviour or discontinue the serving of alcohol without complaint.
• The Club pledges itself to Responsible Server Practices and will abide by the Liquor Licensing Act 1997.